Basically, 100 ways to get your s!@% together.
It makes good sense. Unresolved issues (physical, mental, financial, emotional) take energy to live with. They provide distraction, limitations, stress, uncomfortable situations, the list goes on… Of course, they want to sell you a book, but the list spells out what you need to do pretty well. Some of them are easy, you can get them resolved in a day or week, then there’s stuff like:
I am on a career / professional / business track which is or will soon be financially and personally rewarding.
Some of what I’ve yet to resolve:
- I am putting aside enough money each month to reach financial independence.
- I have nothing around the house or in storage that I do not need.
- I use well-made sunglasses.
- I have had a complete physical examination within the past 3 years.
- My will is up-to-date and accurate.
- I drink at least 2 liters of water a day.