I’m really digging this agile software development idea, which boils down to:
- Create the user interface.
- Build the code to power it.
Without a UI, you just have a bunch of developers and stakeholders, each having a vague notion of what the app will do and look like, and who it will serve. This leads to:
- frustration for all parties when the finished product doesn’t match the stakeholders’ vision
- wasted time on features that no-one will use
- missed opportunities for features that would’ve been obvious with a UI in hand