- HashUtils implements password hashing with a random salt, preventing the use of rainbow table cracks. It can also sign and verify the signature of string content.
- StringDebug makes debugging strings with whitespace/non-printable/UTF-8 characters much less painful.
- CookieStorage saves/fetches tamper-proof and optionally encrypted strings in cookies.
- TimeZone simplifies the handling of date/times between timezones using an API you already know: strtotime() and date().
- Utf8String is an immutable UTF-8 string class that aims to simplify the API of the phputf8 library and make behind-the-scene optimizations like using native functions whenever possible. Mostly a proof-of-concept, but it works.
I’ll get the examples of these online at some point, but if you export /trunk/php, all the lowercase-named files are demos/tests. There’s also an “oldies” branch (not necessarily goodies).
Hopefully this makes the political jibba jabba more forgivable.