Depending on how you navigate through the menus to get to the video replays, the game (and entire Xbox360) will tend to lock up in the waiting screens, requiring a manual reset on the console. Usually this is before you can view even 3 or 4 replays.
Now that I’m capturing a ton of replays on my PC I had to figure away around this, and here it is:
Do NOT choose the Media menu from the front menu.
- Enter Freeskate with any options and any starting location.
- Use the white back button [left-facing triangle] to pull up the backpack.
- Enter the Live option (the sidekick).
- Use the triggers to move to the Media section and load your replay.
- After leaving a replay with the B button, use the triggers to return to the media section (don’t back out all the way to the game or the front menu).
BTW, latest EA skate video hotness: Attack! (password: “attack”).